Robert Triggs / Android Authority
We already know a lot about the Google Pixel 6 series, but one recent suggestion in particular piqued our interest. The leak suggested that Google could offer the Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro along with a suite of its services and an extended warranty in a subscription format. This is the so-called Google Pixel Pass service.
With that in mind, we asked our readers how much they would be willing to pay monthly for a Pixel Pass subscription, including a Pixel 6. Here’s what you told us.
How much would you spend on a Pixel Pass subscription for a Pixel 6?
This poll has seen a whopping ~ 12,300 responses since it was released on October 11th. We’ve offered readers five options ranging from under $ 30 per month to over $ 60 per month. Understandably, users don’t want to pay more than they should, even for a feature-rich subscription.
Nearly 60% of respondents would pay “less than $ 30 a month” for a Pixel Pass. Specifically, this would include a Pixel 6, Google One, Game pass, YouTube Premium o YouTube Music e Google Fi connectivity. Granted, Stadiums it’s not included, but it’s still a sizable number of deals (and a phone) for under $ 30.
The popularity of each option decreases as the price increases. So the $ 30- $ 39.99 per month option is the second most popular choice with 19.4% of the vote. Only 4.5% of respondents would pay “more than $ 60 a month” for the service.
- Ryan Grimes: What planet are you from? Wireless service, Google One, premium YouTube, YT music, E Pixel 6 play pass for under $ 30 per month? Wtf. No more than $ 10- $ 15? I pay Verizon $ 26 a month just for my Pixel 4xl! I’m sure there are tiers in the plan that add and remove the services you want and don’t, however if you need Google Fi and a Pixel 6 alone it will cost you close to $ 100 per month more likely another $ 5- $ 10 per month. month for each added service. I’d sign up for a lot more than $ 60 a month let’s get real.
- Steve: It looks fantastic! But can I make a replacement for something? I’m not very interested in Google One, Play Pass, YouTube Premium or YouTube Music or a pixel phone.
- Sixie: Google wants to spread Pixel phones to as many users as possible. Yet they limit their market to specific countries … Not exactly the smartest thing to do, especially in the EU. They should only allow other EU countries to order on, for example, Google Store Germany and ship anywhere in the EU. Google wants to compete … Yet it doesn’t move as it would like to compete.
- Xenofastiq: From what I understand, it would also include Fi service AND the Pixel 6 device, right? Make sure if so, I simply can’t see it costing anywhere near just $ 10-15. This will have to be a pretty expensive subscription for those services AND the device.
- Dogeanimupower: Suppose you keep the phone for 2 years. Look at the price of the phone, divide by 24. That’s how much I’d pay for it, maybe add another $ 5 for services.
That’s it for this Pixel Pass survey. Thanks for your ratings and comments. If you have any further thoughts, be sure to leave them below.